Friday, August 24, 2012

Let's raise money for SPECIAL OLYMPICS at the Tulsa State Fair!!!




















THIS IS THE COOLEST DEAL EVER! The Tulsa State Fair people posted this on facebook and that's where we found it.
Check it out!
I sent out an email tonight to my entire school district asking people to help me.  If they want, I will come by and take their photos and post on Instagram and facebook.  I will even deliver their entries to Tulsa for them!
Dizzy and I are going to do some work together!  This is going to be FUN!!!

************
The response has been amazing!  Kids of all ages are jumping on this opportunity!  One of my favorite ladies sent a copy to her daughter who works in a dentist's office.  She's going to give one to every kid that comes in!  Yea!  I'm hoping there are lots more stories like this!

Stay tuned!  I'll let you know how it goes!

If you're interested, you can visit the busydizzy link shown in the pic above to print off and color your own page for me to deliver for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment