Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Woo Hoo!!! I got a TRAILER!!!


God really does surprise me with some wonderful things!  Today He brought me a trailer!!!
No joke.  It even happened at church!


Sunday after church, my friends Staci and Brian and their little boy Jackson were getting into their pickup beside us.  Brian was talking to us and looking at my ribbons from Tulsa.  Then he said something about how he sold all his cattle, and then said, "You need a trailer?"  We were shocked.    We told him yes.   We told him how we had looked forever.  We told him that we had just decided to bite the bullet and make payments on a new one.  He said, "Just come get this one."  We told him we would have to pay him a dollar a week for the rest of our lives, and he said to come get it.  He said he would sell it for $3500.  The same thing new would cost me $4950 + tax.

Later that afternoon we went to their house and wrote up a paper and shook hands on it.  I gave him $200 cash as a down payment.  We drove away with a 2006 WW 16x6 trailer with a fairly new pressure treated floor.  It has been power washed every time he used it.  It is clean as a whistle.

I am so blessed.  There's no other way I could get a trailer as nice as this for this good of a price with no interest and be able to make payments as I can.

God is so good!!!

This is just one more example of why this is GODBLESS Dairy Enterprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment