Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Remember baby FARA?


Do you remember back in May when I was going crazy watching and waiting for baby Fara to arrive?   She was so cute.  I was so excited.


                                                 





Well, she's still cute, and I'm still excited, but she's FIVE MONTHS OLD!


Now that shows are over for awhile, I've got time to work with her.  We've messed with her a little bit.  We try to lay hands on her whenever we can.  We've caught her up and put a rope halter on her two or three times, but that's about it.


The day we took these pictures, I caught her up and put a rope halter on her, and when she was finished eating, I started leading her.  We even went outside the pen to work for awhile.





The next night we had to wait until after my grandmother's birthday dinner and party to go do chores.  That close to daylight savings time, the sun was fading faster than we could get done.


So I pulled her out and worked her in the dark by the light of the security light!  She did great.

I can hardly wait to show her at Local and County this spring!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment