Thursday, July 5, 2012

UN.BE.LIEVABLE!!!


 AAAHHHHH!!!

The most amazing thing happened!  I was invited to post to PROUD TO DAIRY on a regular basis!  They've sent me six months worth of topics to write about.  They also want me to post videos.  But wait!  There's more!

They want to feature my content through:


 AND










 








AND




AND




IN THE PROGRESSIVE DAIRYMAN PRINT MAGAZINE!!!






They also post links on their facebook pages to articles and photos they want to feature.

But I don't know.  I'm going to have to think about it...um, let me see...uh,

YOU BETCHA!  I'm IN!

I don't know who to thank first.  Really, I wouldn't even be posting stuff online if Kara Eschbach, the Tulsa State Fair Agribusiness Coordinator, hadn't chosen me to blog about my 4-H dairy project, given me info on where and how to set up a blog, and linked me to their facebook page.  So THANK YOU, KARA!
Then of course I want to thank EMILY CALDWELL,
Web Editor, East Coast Editor of Progressive Publishing, because I'm sure she had something to do with that decision AND she was the bearer of the good news!  Thank you also to ALAN LEAVITT, Publisher and WALT COOLEY, Editor of Progressive Dairyman magazine because I know that they are the BIG DECISION makers!

Hope I can come up with some good stuff for you to use.
(If I'm dreaming, don't wake me up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment