Wednesday, July 18, 2012

HELLO, INTERNATIONAL DAIRYMEN!!!

WOW!
Who would have known that this little old 4-H dairy project blog would reach so far? 
According to the Blogger stats, my audience includes:
U.S.A. (of course)
RUSSIA
NETHERLANDS
ARGENTINA
CANADA
GERMANY ***home of my Larchey ancestors!!!
FRANCE
UNITED KINGDOM
INDIA
BRAZIL
ECUADOR
MALAYSIA
NEPAL
SOUTH KOREA
UKRAINE 
LATVIA
PHILIPPINES
SWEDEN
TURKEY 
AUSTRALIA
IRELAND ***Cork County:  home of my O'Scannell ancestors (and my McTeggart Irish Dance teacher)
NEW ZEALAND
COLOMBIA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
POLAND
KUWAIT
BANGLADESH
VENEZUELA
VIETNAM
GEORGIA
LEBANON
ALGERIA
MOZAMBIQUE
PAKISTAN
MOLDOVA
SINGAPORE
MYANMAR (BURMA)
PANAMA
MEXICO
GABON
BAHRAIN
HONDURAS
ITALY
NIGERIA
SRI LANKA
BOSNIA/HERZEGOVIA
MALTA
FINLAND
CZECH REPUBLIC
MONTENEGRO
JAPAN
and
JAMAICA.

This made me start thinking about dairies in these countries.  So my mom and I started looking up information on the internet about them.  Cool stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment