Tuesday, May 1, 2012

BIG THANKS to sponsors!

The donations of sponsors make it possible for exhibitors to win money and prizes at many shows.

For Local, I sent out twenty-two thank you letters.   For the county show/premium sale, I sent out twenty-six thank you letters.  I didn't have to send out that many, but there were some people that I wanted to thank for their donations of hay and straw for the whole group.  Every thing that every person does for the show teams is important.  We should ALL show our appreciation.

I don't actually send thank you cards.  I send thank you LETTERS.  I include a collage of photos of the work and the awards from the year.  I also write at least a one page (usually two page) letter telling who I am and what I do and thanking the donor for their money or trophy or prize donation.  I want them to know how much their sacrifice means to me.  Money is tight for everyone.  I want them to know that what they do is appreciated.  It's the least I can do in return for all that they give me.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks you so much for writting thank you letters! It means so much to the people who donate to receive a thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, they deserve it! I also tell them about my animals and about what I do! I think they should be thanked properly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete