Monday, June 10, 2013

Hello, Idaho!

I'm very honored to have been asked to speak to a group of Idaho 4-H Dairy Campers, but I am going to be out of town at a dairy event myself.  I will be at the Oklahoma Ayrshire and Milking Shorthorn Dairy Field Day, so since I couldn't Skype in, I offered to create an imovie.

My farm name is Godbless Dairy Enterprises.  God has given me everything and blessed me in every way.  I have gone from one heifer to eight in four years.  He blesses me every day with those animals and every other thing I have in my life.  I want people to know it and for Him to be given the glory for all successes.

There is a little bit of everything in this presentation:  baby pictures, shameless dairy promotion, adorable heifers, and a real quick fangirl moment in honor of the Peterson Brothers.

I wish I had more time to work on it.  I've been gone A LOT the past three weeks.
If you have any questions, you can comment at the bottom of this post, and I'll answer you back.
Thanks for having me.
P.S. 4-H is great, not only for showing livestock.  Personally, I am involved in:  Shooting Sports (air rifle), Food Science/Nutrition, Photography, Impressive Dress, Prepared Speeches, Extemporaneous Speaking, Web Page Design, Farmhand Olympics, Judging, Arts/Crafts, Flyers/Posters/Brochures/Working Displays, Cake/Pie Contests, Share the Fun (Talent), Food Showdown, Powerpoint/Keynote Presentation, and probably some other stuff that I'm going to feel stupid for forgetting.  Get involved!  See what 4-H has for you!    

Hello, Idaho!







No comments:

Post a Comment