Saturday, February 9, 2013

Lying down on the job


I've been pretty busy and kind of puny since before Thanksgiving.  I've only seemed to manage to get one post a month.  That's sad.  That doesn't reflect the work I've been doing.  (Maybe that's why I've only been doing one a month.)

I was sick through Thanksgiving.  I missed it all.  I was in bed.

School work has been hard to catch up on because I've been sick a few more times since then.

Math has been kicking my butt.  It takes me a long time to do it.

I get worn out really fast.  I was sick clear up until the local show.  We think I'm getting better now.

Today we are taking a friend with us to dinner and movie...after we go do chores.  She loves my "moo cows".  I can hardly wait.

So anyway, I figured I'd better dig around in my draft folder and start publishing some of these posts I never got around to before.


No comments:

Post a Comment